Competent partner with high planning and production depth
In the beginning, company founder Ulrich Rotte was still at the drawing board himself. Today, the company has its own design department with electrical, mechanical and technical engineers.
Research, development and documentation now play just as important a role for our medium-sized company as production itself.
Our project planning and development department scrutinizes your requirements, even if you give us a specification sheet. This way we make sure that you get what you need from us. We respond to your wishes and plan the special plant or even special machine to your factory.
Our design department converts the planning into drawings suitable for production, which is then built in steel and iron by our production department.
As a system house we do not only the control engineering, the SPS programming or the robot programming, but also the connection to master computer systems and the integration of the production data acquisition.
Of course, we are also available beyond that - for service, maintenance or spare parts. You can also count on us in the event of relocation or conversion.
By the way: We build the control cabinet ourselves.
- Concept design
- Product development
- Tender preparation and calculation
- Contract design
- Proposal preparation and calculation
- Detailed engineering
- Process simulation
- Preparation of product specifications
- QA test records
- Electrical plant design
- Preparation of wire and terminal lists
- Sensor planning
- Preparation of functional process description
- Interdisciplinary robot simulation
- Work scheduling
- Incoming goods and quality inspection
- Blank and welding shop
- Mechanical machining
- Finishing and coating
- Assembly and tests
- Packing and shipment
- Switch cabinet construction
- Machine cabling
- Field cabling
- Programming and visualization
- Preparation of evaluation programs
- Commissioning and tests
- Robotic solutions for implementation of required level of freedom of movement
- Solution for complex and individual performance requirements
- Increasing profitability
- 2D or 3D camera technology for precise positional component removal
- Evaluation of image taking according to various assessment standards
- Site erection
- Remote service