- Flexible application and changeover for different similar workpieces
- Fast individual separation
- Simple and clear input of new products
- Sorting out wrong / unrecognized parts with and without resubmission
- Design and delivery of the feeding lines and further processing
Workpieces with any orientation in the plane are gripped in the exact position from the running transport belt using line tracking. The 2D vision system, a 2D camera technology with application-specific illumination, localizes the position and orientation. The measuring system installed on the conveyor allows the robot to access the conveyor movement unerringly. This enables extremely short cycle times to be achieved in the separation and positionally correct supply of parts.