- Smart picking according to production sequence, e.g. in trolleys or picking carts
- Single compartment access eliminates need for resorting
- Separating component stacks to pallets with undefined content and status report
- Intermediate buffer for separation
- Careful handling of the components
- Guaranteeing the correct compartment allocation and component orientation for the subsequent process
The system for picking planar components is divided into an unstacking and a picking section.
The unstacking section is fed manually or automatically with pre-picked stacks in a sorted or unsorted order. The high buffer quality is ensured by several conveying lanes. Empty pallets are stacked and then returned. A separate manual sorting process is not required when setting up your batch sizes for picking on pallets – irrespective of whether you pack, for example, country style, lacquered or veneer fronts on a pallet.
In the next step after unstacking a line scan camera accurately measures the position and size of all separated or manually fed components, and a bar code/QR code reader identifies them again. This plausibility check allows incorrectly labeled components to be stored in an out-of-order area within the system. Irrespective of their orientation, left or right doors, curved country-style fronts or components with handle recesses are stored at predefined storage positions according to your individual specifications. An intermediary buffer is therefore a suitable alternative if, for example, the correct picking trolley has yet not been registered.