- Uniform packing patterns and process-reliable packing density
- Packing of single pouches or stacks of pouches
- Packing of pouches when inverted or not inverted
- Insertion of paperboard for layer separation
- Printing of the intermediate layers to show the pouch quantity
- No miscounting the number of pouches
- Automated set-up for product changeover
- Connection to your intralogistics system
As a consistent continuation of your production line for pouches or bags, our system takes over your products directly after storage. Do you need paperboard in your cardboard boxes to separate the layers? Or do you also need the paperboard to be printed with the number of pouches packed under it? We have solutions for these requests as well. Our gripping strategies and systems for your products are proven and well-engineered and can deposit your product into almost any size of cardboard box.
Do you want to connect the packaging stage to your intralogistics system or automate your existing intralogistics system at the same time? We are happy to support you in various areas, from erecting the cardboard box, to sealing the base and lid, right up to palletizing and / or storage in existing storage systems or logistics systems.
There is also the option of overseeing the loading process on the monitor screen.