- Resin temperature according to manufacturer specifications
- Quality assurance through professional storage
- Application in the field of sewer rehabilitation, industry and trade
- Immediate start of work with ready-to-use resin
- Temperatures always in view and therefore always constant ambient temperature
The climatic chamber is a spacious and robust storage location for maintaining a constant ambient temperature throughout continuous operation. The climatic chamber was developed for professional storage of resins for applications in sewer rehabilitation, such as long and short liners, formwork systems and hat profiles. In this environment - on the construction site - it is important to ensure a constant temperature of the rehabilitation materials.
Regardless of external temperatures, whether in winter or summer. Installed in the renovation vehicle or in the dispatch warehouse, the climatic cabinet always provides the storage materials ready for use. Due to the constant temperature, the climatic cabinet is used in various areas of industry and trade, for example for storing synthetic and cast resins, adhesives and paints, but also for other temperature-sensitive materials and substances.